Monday, September 22, 2014

Random Rant

Why Cant I have 4 brains, 6 arms, 30 fingers, and possibly a stunt double?





Does that picture look like your life too? I know I cannot be alone in this today. I have not blogged or done anything blog related all week. I even thought F it I can't do this right now. I am starting to think starting a brand new blog while moving across country was the worst timing ever.

New place, new routines, getting my son into school, work, cleaning, setting up the apt..blah blah blah ... 
 Good news.. I decided not to give up. I am just starting to establish relationships with you all and love it! I am going to slow down a lot for a while until I get settled so My facebook page might not flood your wall every day, but I promise, I am still here... I just need to relax a little.


Any tips on how you manage 1000000 things in your life. I could really use some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment